Complete accounting management
The transfer of the company’s accounting management to the accounting company is a means not only to save, but also to reduce a large part of risks and to optimise the costs of maintaining the company’s own finance department.
We provide accounting services to small and medium-sized enterprises, taking full responsibility for the correct management of accounting.
We discuss the accounting price individually and offer a mutually acceptable option. The price of the services is fixed [excl. VAT]
SJSC – from 100,- €
SB and SP – from 80,- €
Individual activities from 40,- €
Chief accountant services
- performs verification of your company’s primary accounting documents;
- calculates and declares payroll and related taxes;
- submits tax reports and declarations to tax administration authorities;
- prepares financial reports for management and interested institutions (SE Centre of Registers, financial institutions, etc.);
- represents your company in the STI, Sodra and other state bodies;
- provides accounting and tax advice.
Handling of an mismanaged accounts or one-off bookkeeping
We ensure complete elimination of mismanaged accounting from the examination of primary accounting documents to the preparation of financial statements.
- we assess the condition of accounting;
- we check and register economic transactions;
- we prepare and submit tax returns;
- After analysing the situation, we perform an audit of accounting and provide recommendations on how to organise the company’s accounting.