Setting up a company is a quick and straightforward process. Therefore, should you consider starting a business:
- we help you decide which form of company to choose;
- we reserve your chosen company name in the Register Centre;
- we prepare all the incorporation documents of the company;
- we advise on the initial management of accounting;
- we represent the customer in the Register of Legal Entities.
If the company is established electronically, an electronic signature will be required. The e-signature can be purchased from a mobile service provider or from the Registry Centre on a USB flash. CJSC Arifmeta qualified specialists will establish a company with your chosen name within 5 business days.
If the company is established with the notary – we book time with a notary and, with the participation of the company’s founders, arrange all the company’s documents in a notary’s office.